Thursday, August 13, 2009

MoeLarryAndJesus

MoeLarryAndJesus
2500 US
Posts: 6767
Location: Massachusetts
Profile
Reply with quote | |
This is from Soulstrut:

"Dude showed up here precisely on the morning after politics threads were banned on waxidermy (primarily because *he* couldn't behave himself) and he proceeded to display poor internet behavior here. Nobody has a god given right to post here, or on any website. The guy had bragged in the past about being banned from other boards. It's his shtick. People here weren't into it, so off he went. He does the same shit on tons of blogs and boards every day (just google his handle) so I'm sure he's already moved on.

This isn't a democracy. If people don't like it, don't let the door hit ya.

Seriously wtf. It's no wonder this site honks so greatly these days. Dudes don't talk about why Bambouche (standing in front of me, right now) isn't posting no more but some asshat who racked up several hundred terrible posts in 48 hours gets people questioning the intergrity of the site. Whatever.

Dude should've been banned for his sandbox-level namecalling alone. Shit wasn't even CLOSE to funny. "

I didn't start posting on Soulstrut the day after political posts were banned here - it was more like a week. I don't "do the same shit on tons of blogs and boards every day." Over the years I've posted in many places, sure.

In some I've been banned. In some places it's very easy to get banned.

But one thing I like to say is that I do my best not to be a blatant liar, and I can't say the same foe Sklute/Johnny Paycheck. He is simply a liar, and a willful one. I understand emphasizing one side of the facts to win an argument. Flat out lies are another thing entirely, and Sklute is a liar.

I also like the bit about how Bambouche "isn't posting no more." Not just a liar, but dogshit grammar to boot.

I'd also like to point out that I did the "sandbox level namecalling" thing at Soulstrut only in response to idiots calling me "motherfucka" and "dumb-ass" first. I knew certain dingleberries would be going at me as soon as I started posting there, and planned accordingly.

And the quote from Sklute/JP above is from Soulstrut AFTER I was banned. It's not just a pile of lies - it's also a display of pure gutlessness, since he knows I can't reply there. So I'm answering it here. This is what Sklute is. I'd send him an IM but he quite pointedly won't answer them, because he has no spine.

7 comments:

  1. i miss obscure_addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the fuck cares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT
    IM A TWAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's crink on this list?????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been banned too. how can i be down ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Musica's got Ban Fever

    ReplyDelete